Monday, February 22, 2010

Olay Foaming Face Wash Sensitive Skin Acne Is Olay A Good Enough Face Wash For Acne?

Is Olay a good enough face wash for acne? - olay foaming face wash sensitive skin acne

Question says it all. My mother only Olay foaming and the current sensitive skin soft when I came home from school, and I have not tested, the laundry, but I want to know whether it is a good acne, because I'm a little out and some much needed something to clarify.

I have not tried Neutrogena complete acne system (working), cleanliness and open system (not) nutreece, Garnier (sp? Not work), Aveeno (not working), so I tried a lot of reason. . . Olay me for a few weeks or more to try, then I want to know if there good enough.

And besides, there are other things you use to wash, to go further? as drinking Acai Berry ... (I know, but not latELY), etc.

Thank you! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment