Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christian Phrases Tattoos What Would Be Great Tattoo For A Christian?

What would be great Tattoo for a Christian? - christian phrases tattoos

Hey Everyone! I wanted a tattoo that says:

Forever with you I am not leaving, I love you

I wonder whether it would be a good tattoo on my left RIP cage, which goes to the top of my thigh?

I also wonder if someone could give me another phrase in German, because I want 4 sets, but I can be configured to anything else, thinking with someone forever.
I am also a Christian, but I think in order to forever with God in eternity, and my girlfriend ... I know it's against the Bible to get a tattoo ... but I have a really, really, and that is God.

Thank you for everything! ^ ^

2 comments:

Charlie said...

This is certainly not against the Bible, get a tattoo. Christians love to use the verse Leviticus 19:28, which says, "not to put signs on his body" as a way to scare kids away from tattoos. But if you read this verse taken out of context, the Bible specifically mentions the use of pagan symbols and marks on his body to worship anything but God. Members of the Church does not understand and do not want young Christians to be able to identify the image that tattoos are submitted, but it is ignorant and wrong.

Now let's talk. If you want to get a tattoo to express the Christian faith, as you describe is very pleasant for the representation of an eternal relationship with God. However, he warned that a tattoo on his chest and sides like no other hurt and a big tattoo, done by several hours. That's a lot of pain!

Fallon U said...

I know wat u say ... I did my first tattoo a few weeks ago ... The church was not happy about it .... God is not a fan of tattoos Christian High left this earth with tattoos

PS I drink my name on my GF ... GF, we all know, not least

Post a Comment