Thursday, December 17, 2009

Messenger Sluts What Is The Best Response To Friends Who Seem To Have Lost It.?

What is the best response to friends who seem to have lost it.? - messenger sluts

My husband and I are friends with this couple for several years, in fact, my husband and men are friends since elementary school. Recently, b / c of work / school and we have until now stuck in a position so often. Although they conclude, we have recognized that in many cases were very superficial when it comes to money, class, jobs, PPL, and so on. Now, from nothing to a woman's messages in my Messenger MSM) offline messages), say: "Your husband is cheating ***** uu stupid bitch rot in hell" and "wow you havent done anything in a while I guess U Think u guys are better than us, you know a great loss not fu * $ ing nice day "I tried to call and call and talk to them. I, I have a message that it was concerned about him. I do not know what else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment