Sunday, December 27, 2009

General Electric Dishwasher Parts Question About General Electric Dishwashers?

Question about general electric dishwashers? - general electric dishwasher parts

Hello to all
Ask a question about the general framework for my electric dishwasher 2800th Today, after which he said was a mistake (which I had never seen before) not to smelll rare in my kitchen. It smelled like a glue gun had long and the tail was on fire.
This could be the smell?
In general, you have Dish hydraulic fluids in them?
I ask because a few minutes came the smell, I've found a tunnel vision in my left eye, but it was only temporary. I looked online and said it may be caused by exposure to hydraulic fluids contaminated air.
Ideas?

1 comment:

AMBER D said...

No hydraulic fluid. There must be a piece of paper hidden somewhere with the error codes. Visit this website for more information
Dishwasher --
http://appliancequickfix.com/DISHWASHER. ...

Post a Comment