Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back Pain Statistics How Would I Write A 5 Page Paper On The Effects Of Music On Chronic Pain?

How would i write a 5 page paper on the effects of music on chronic pain? - back pain statistics

I know the basic format of the first statement of the thesis, then the body paragraphs and conclusion. See, that's my thesis, "The music has an effect on chronic pain. Then continue to talk about music as an organization) for chronic pain, worries, such as releasing endorphins, the brain waves has reduced sleep (relaxation, and so on . How am I supposed to 5 pages with that? "I mean, I thought about writing after the first data on the process of music therapy used in patients with chronic pain to complete research and to increase the statistics sound good?

1 comment:

Dani said...

It seems that would be his thesis, "Music has a beneficial effect on chronic pain. You need to find at least 3 or 4 points in the body. You can fill this state an idea. Then (quote reference) and then show how they apply to your topic paper. In the introduction, you can make a page about how you talk about Little with chronic pain and its effect on humans. (In one paragraph, perhaps earlier), you can talk about the kinds of music . Because the scientific research have always done, so I hope this helps.

Post a Comment