Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lean Pcos I'm Confused.. Someone Who Has Been Pregnant Help Please? And If You Had Pcos That Would Help?

I'm confused.. someone who has been pregnant help please? And if you had pcos that would help? - lean pcos

I have PCOS, I tried to see if I can understand because of what I think is my day of ovulation of the image and the signs they had sex in the days right and I am 11 DPO and the principle was get into an empty feeling in my stomach, even after eating, not when I lean forward, I feel pain in my navel knot nothing wrong but I can feel it. I am also with a little pain. I must go to the FA on Monday, but never before symptoms, only days or hours before they meet certain hardening of the child when I am back ... Can this or something like that in my head?

3 comments:

/Waiting For An Angel/ said...

Hello,
I have the same symptoms, which last month also found nodes, especially near the navel, I too had seen cramps 11dpo and 12.
Unfortunately she was not pregnant.
If you try to concieve thats all spirit is ovulation, etc. .... Implantation
2WW if you are on your body if you happen to feel a tap or flutter.
Although I by women who have these symptoms and ended one, you might be pregnant, so I thought it was last month.
Seems important, I have a sedative into what you are not so easy to get your hopes are shattered.
Only 3 days to wait and see if AF shows her ugly face of adverse and if they do not treat the test.
Good luck to you and your partner in this month!
Xx

Blue Eyes said...

Yes, it can in the head. There were all kinds of symptoms, if I wanted to Prego. The symptoms of the truth, I had 4 children, chest pain, a lot of discharge (mucus plug) formation and cry about everything's possible. Good luck!

Fidget said...

My best friend had to understand a lot of trouble because he had polycystic acquisitions. She went to her gynecologist and he prescribed an injection, and finally, it worked. I had four kidos and if I have some places where the egg (which is normal) is implanted. If this experience is a good thing. When feeling something, you can gain experience of some stitches or less abdominal cramps, but probably not through the navel. Only a few days before I can take a pregnancy test get anyway ... Be patient and good luck! I cross my fingers for you! If later on the way, you do not need luck, you go see your gynecologist about your PCOS and fertility.

Post a Comment