Thursday, January 28, 2010

How Soon Before Period Does Cervix Open Sorry TMI But Need Serious Advice/answers Etc.?

Sorry TMI but need serious advice/answers etc.? - how soon before period does cervix open

ok, Tomarrow Marks 4 weeks delivery time. Maybe I have the stage to lochia left. I had sex with a child of my husband in about 3 weeks later and a few days later I started cramping at times and sometimes I feel I will start something when I go to the toilet, my mother, sometimes painful and sometimes felt as if needles are taken, where it makes sense, I am a nurse, but also complete form since i dont produce enough milk to her happy, and I felt I had before the needle stick. I had stains on the fabric only when the cleaning of the red / brown. We also get the chance, a butterfly, like the tingling feeling of excitement in his stomach from time to time, maybe once or twice daily in recent days. And gas has in the last 3 days (sorry TMI). We also had sex 2 days. I have tried to investigate and get different answers as you are fertile after giving birth, etc. I also remember my first child, I do not have my period until after about 3 months. So I was wondering if it's still too early for the period? What are the chances of concieving be back? I tried to feel my EC --rvix I could not feel his lowish average, and a great guess, since the birth of my child prior 4 weeks, so I know that sperm can swim, so that any response would be helpful to veterinarians

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They say they are very fertile after having a baby. He also said sex shortly after the birth of a child, they wait 6 weeks.

Anonymous said...

They say they are very fertile after having a baby. He also said sex shortly after the birth of a child, they wait 6 weeks.

Anonymous said...

the most fertile years after the birth.

Anonymous said...

They are very fertile after having a baby. If you have unprotected sex is a possibility that you are pregnant in May, but we must also think about your body goes through many changes in many, many felt, even as my body is so funny that my son, I had sworn that I was pregnant alllll the time! But never was and my husband and I had sex several times, but with a condom.

Anonymous said...

They say they are very fertile after having a baby. He'd also say sex shortly after the birth of a child, they wait 6 weeks.

Post a Comment